Monday 8 March 2010

Trainer Training Day 5. Another recording and a "work in progress".

"What's the direction you are going?" This was a question asked by Richard in the morning, although in hindsight especially for the last day tomorrow I think it was more of a hint, an instruction. Give me the big picture with your direction and I will be happy. Let' see what happens tomorrow. The idea that I have is the blank canvas that initially gets some colour and is then smashed to pieces and then begins to be rebuilt. I am a work in progress.
More nested loops practice. Time distortion then followed. An exercise whilst in trance; find the time distortion dial and play with it. Open eyes and experience slow time. Try it, you will enjoy it. I certainly did.
Here we go again. In the afternoon we had to do our presentations, again they were recorded. Our DVDs were placed in a box and picked out at random. So there was of way of saying, "I will go first", as no one does. Well I do to get it out of the way. Obstacles, known as music, were put in our way. Let me explain. I must have been the 34th person in our group of 40. My 5 states and stories were prepared. I started... the music suddenly was played as church music and there was me about to appear as Al T Wolf. Oxymorinic to say the least. My states and stories were up the spout. Then some "sexy" music was played. Total change of tact... I was the naughty school girl like at my last day at TT dressing up. At the feedback session I was asked what I did well.. all I could say was "I enjoyed myself". And so did the audience enjoy my performance. What to improve on..... don't speak on the beat.... use the spaces between the beat. This is why I am a "work in progress".
I am exhausted and on a total high.

No comments: